Go Back   Tiberius Arms Forums > Tiberius Arms Markers and Mods Discussion > Tiberius 8 Pistol
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2012

just tryed to put a few rounds down range and agin got break after break all of wich seemed to be chops in the spot where the clip meets up with the breach so I figured Id try the rubber detent kick in the view hole by the way 4 those of you fimillar with carbs I used a vacume ... sleeve? well it wasnt a plug but like a thick jimmy 4 the vac. tubes on the bottom of the carb, the yellow one fits perfictly, just big enough 2 fit over the ink tube in a bic pen. cairfull though I figured it out the hard way cuz I wasnt thinking the firing bolt will catch on the new detent if u put it in to far. anyways I fooled with it and found the right depth put the sleeve through the barrel only and chopped off the exess got super glue drying on it right now but for a clip it solved my problems and I can still see through the view hole Ill try 2 poast pics here in a bit if it works well enough. thanks for the idea....