Go Back   Tiberius Arms Forums > General Forum > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2008

Send a message via AIM to Bill aka Mole

Post Veteran's Day

Today is Veterans Day in the United States and Rememberance Day in Canada. If it is called something else where you are, please pardon my ingorance. If your home does not have a day set aside for this, please read on anyways.

Your veterans have served your country. They may even still be serving today. The term "Veteran" does not only include retiree's but also include those who are currently serving.

I am being an exception to the rule; most veterans will not seek to be singled out for their service. If you know a veteran, please let them know that you appreciate their time and sacrifices for their service to your country.

To my fellow veterans on this forum, regardless of country you served, thank you for your service on this Veterans Day.
Old 11-11-2008

AMEN! I am a veteran and served in a much kinder and genter war (1st gulf war) and I give all the praise to those that are fighting and dieing for us today. To those who get shot at with lead instead of paint I pray for God to let the lead pass you by.

Vinny